<< Back to all news
Be a part of growing Dorset’s world-class wine estate.
Hospitality & Visitor Experience Professional required at Langham Wine Estate; winner of Sparkling Wine Producer of the Year 2020 at the International Wine & Spirits Competition.
Langham Wine Estate is an internationally awarded vineyard & winery in the heart of rural Dorset. Our young, close-knit, dynamic team produce low intervention wine with grapes all grown on our 30-acre vineyard site just 15 minutes from Dorchester & Blandford Forum.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic multitasker to lead the Tasting Room & Visitor Experience at Langham Wine Estate.
Duties to include:
- A mixture of admin & front of house service.
- Organising the staffing & operations for the Tasting Room Counter & Shop.
- Working closely with the café operator to organise daily bookings & events.
- Being the first point of contact for all customer enquiries in regards to visiting the estate.
- Leading in-depth tours around the wine estate for groups of around 20 people.
- Creating a welcoming atmosphere for all visitors to the estate.
- Organising the wine deliveries and despatches for our online orders
You will have:
- A passion for English Wine.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Existing knowledge of wine, and your finger on the pulse of what’s going on in the world of wine.
- A team player who’s keen to get stuck in and take an interest in all areas of the business.
- Preferably WSET Level 2 or equivalent
- Experience in hospitality
- Access to your own vehicle / ability to reach us in our rural location.
Hours will be around 45 – 50 per week including some weekend evenings.
Salary dependent on experience.
How To Apply
Please submit your CV & cover letter by Friday 8th October 2021