Join us on one of our guided tours and learn about all the stages in producing world-class, traditional method, sparkling wines. The 2 hour tour involves a tour of our vineyard and winery followed by a tutored tasting of 3 of our award winning wines.
How to book:
- Put the number of people you would like to book for in the “Persons” box.
- Select your preferred date on the calendar below; when you click on a date it will show you how many spaces are left for that day.
- If the square is coloured red, this means that this date is already fully booked
- Once you have found a date, please click the box that says “2:30pm”
- If you would like to purchase our lunch package – click the tick box below to add on our picnic lunch* and a glass of our fizz from our Vineyard Café for an additional £20/head.
- Click “Book Now” and proceed to payment.
Important Lunch & Tour Package Information
The tour begins at 2:30pm sharp, we will have your picnic lunch boxed & ready for collection from 1pm so that you have plenty of time to enjoy your food before your tour.
*Lunch Package includes: sandwich selection, tomato & cave cheddar fritatta, homemade sausage roll, fruit salad – let us know of any dietary requirements in the customer notes at the checkout stage.
There was ample time to browse through the vineyard and to follow the grapes as they were pressed, stored, decanted and finally filled into bottles. Absolutely fascinating and a really excellent tour. Then back to the restaurant for the opening of the bottles followed by a delightful lunch. Everyone at Langham Wines was very welcoming. We both enjoyed our day out and will certainly be using the coffee and dining facilities again. A must visit experience in Dorset.
"I can't recommend visiting Langham Wines enough!"
I booked a tour for a hen party, not their usual crowd but the Langham team were so welcoming and made sure the bride had a lovely time. Every member of the group thoroughly enjoyed it. With a guided tour through the vineyard and production facilities leading to the tasting. You taste 4 sparkling wines, each one very different to the other. We had this alongside food at the open barn cafe. Everyone wants to go back we had such a great time, I can't recommend visiting Langham Wines enough!