Self-Guided Tasting & Vineyard Walk
Taste 3 of our award winning wines, and stroll around our stunning vineyard at your own pace learning about the growing process here at Langham.
This tour is designed for those who might not want to commit to a full 2 hour guided tour and prefer to explore in their own group.
How does the self-guided tasting & walk work?
- You may arrive for this experience anytime during our opening hours, however we recommend arriving by 3:30pm at the latest to give yourself time to enjoy the vineyard walk and tasting.
- We have a limited number of spaces available per day, so we encourage you to book in for your chosen date to avoid disappointment.
- Make yourself known at the Tasting Room Bar upon arrival and show us your booking confirmation.
- The Tasting Room staff will point you in the direction of the first information sign of the Vineyard Walk and send you on your way. The walk itself will take around 20-30 mins at a slow pace.
- The Tasting Room team will hand you your flight of wines to work your way through. We’ll also give you a flyer with information about our wines and space for you to fill in your own thoughts and tasting notes!
- Please note that during harvest time we may have to limit or stop our Self-Guided Tours – harvest dates vary year on year, but generally happen towards the beginning of October
Book your self-guided tour online by selecting a date from the calendar below.
Please note that we do not despatch vouchers for this tour, you will receive an email confirmation of your purchase.